Ultra Pure is looking for a motivated college graduate to join our Accounting Team. We seek a strongly motivated, team-oriented person to assist with daily operations in accounting and provide support to other departments as needed. Due to strong continued growth, we are looking for an individual who is a self-starter, possesses a willingness to learn, motivation to succeed, thrives in an innovative environment and enjoys working with people.
Responsibilities will include the following and will be allocated to staff based on workloads:
- Customer Invoicing
- Recording customer payments
- Process customer credit card transactions
- Customer credit checks
- Customer AR account reconciliations
- Accounts Payable data entry and filing
- Vendor payment processing
- Vendor AP account reconciliations
- Assist with month end close
- Assist with inventory reconciliations
- Other tasks and support as needed
- Other ad hoc projects and responsibilities as needed
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics preferred
- 2+ years’ related experience preferred
- Exposure to Inventory, Sales Orders and Purchase Orders preferred
- NetSuite and MineralTree experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills
- Strong analytic and research skills
- Good communicator, written and verbal
- Positive attitude and confidence to communicate with co-workers, customers and suppliers
- Proactive, motivated and eager to learn new things
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
Please fill out the form below and provide cover letter and resume.
We seek a strongly motivated, team oriented person to help analyze markets and generate new revenue to expand our business in the Industrial and Beverage Alcohol divisions.
Daily Duties will include:
1. Organize customer/prospect database and contact prospective sales leads across a variety of market segments
2. Analyze specific market segments and work with the sales team to generate new programs and initiatives.
3. Help the sales team generate product samples for customers
1. Either a Junior/Senior enrolled in a 4YR Bachelors Program or a recent graduate with a Bachelor’s degree
2. Degree in Business/Finance preferred
3. Excellent Excel and Microsoft Office Skills
4. Strong attention to detail
5. Strong analytic and research skills
Summer Intern May-August
Job Type: Internship
Please fill out the form below to apply.